Thursday, May 8, 2008

My Child Hood

Today is a great day for me because i am going to write about me. I dont know what you will think about me but i want to write continue about me and my thought. Those are great who write dairy and leave a fingure print of their life on the page of notebook. I am not going to write on any notebook. Since i live in electronic media. Whole day i work on computer because i am Search Engine Optimzer and Web Designer that why i choose this blog to write about me daily. Writing daily is a very good habbit. I know my english is not very good but i can try to express myself over here. People can understand because they are very intelligent. They can understand by a single picture so here i am writing and writing.

Any way many question comming in my mind that from where i should start to write. I should start from my childhood, my school life or my business of professional life. This is a difficult question infront of me. But i would like to start since my child hood. That childhood was the golden time of life that will never come back. No body can return it. No body can change it. Now i am 26 years old because my date of birth is 15-05-1982. This way if i count it it will be 26 years this time. My birthday is very near that is 15th May.

When i think abut my childhood i feel that was better than today's life. I born in a very remote village where there was not availability of electricity, cable connection, phone line, internet connection, school yes school was there but in a old building. Maximum times we learn below tree and in winter season in sun light. In summer below tree. In rainy season we use school building other wise maximum time outside of schoold building.

I have 1 sister and 3 big brothers. I was younger than all. All they love me so much realy i can not write the love in this word. But time was great. I born at home not in any hospital. My grand father naming me and the name came in his mind was " KRISHNA" do you know why he given me this name because i am black in color. Lord Krishna is also black in color that why my grandfather given me this name Krishna. I am happy with this name. Due to name and my color maximum people think that i am from south india but i am not from south india.

My 5 years spend in playing with my brother, sister and my uncle sons. I was very silent boy. Never quarrel with any. In 6th year my dear sister start to bring me at school with her. That time she was in 7th when i start to going school. Yes my brother were also with me. They all bring me school from home and school to home. This way i start to going school. First time i daily cry. Not like to go school because there i see teacher alwasy keep stick in their hand. I think i was fearing due to that sticks.

No comments: