Wednesday, May 14, 2008

My Birthday



Today is My Birthday
Today is my birthday and it is a great day for me. Now i am 26 Years old. I sucessfully completed my 26 years pain and enjoy both i got in this 26 years life. I got many achievements and many times i was in loss. But I am happy because still i am going up and towards success. I know one day i will sure get that position that i see daily in my day and night dream. I am writing this blog early morning and i dont know what work i will do and how i will enjoy this great day but i am sure i will work for my business and gain some money for my life as usual i do daily. Very early i got many message but the first message i got that is from my fiancee from NASIK. She send me very lovely message realy she made my day. I want to say thanks over hear also for her.

I am very inthusias person. I do not make any plan for work and if i make any plan for my work i dont not follow that because i do the work comes first infornt of me. I do the work that is necessary. I do the work that is more benefial than other but i dont follow -up my routine.

Today there are many work and i dont know where i will go first. I am waiting for some call of my client and writing this blog in this free time. Today i will also update some other blog. I think
last 10 days i did not update anything on it. So today i want to be free from my business work and update my blog.

I like very much to write and show my self to other person. Realy i like it. For today it is enough i will write now next time.

6 comments:

anushka said...

will you talk with me for my videoblog?

Unknown said...

Thanks Mr. Krishna for creating such a nice blog, I suddenly found it while casual searching. I am trying to work on Swami Swarupananda paramhansa deva, a great guru in India and found a topic on my guru. With love and wishes. Joy Guru.

Jan Olof Bengtsson said...

Dear Krishna, Do you have an email address through which I can contact you? I have a question for you. Sincerely, Jan Olof Bengtsson

Unknown said...

Mr. Krishna,
Thanks for the wonderful pictures. There is one particular picture of Sarawathi that we want to download and print. We would like to get your permission to do so. We were not sure if these pictures were copyright protected. Can you please help us?

ddddd said...

Dear Sir- Pls ck jamadagniswarar.blogspot.com &
help to restore ancient Shiva temple -Murugan,IBM Bangalore. mail id: jamdagniswararamirtambigai@gmail.com

Cell: +91 9986029781

Mani said...

pls can you get in touch with me krishna asap i need a picture of shiva from your site but it is not clear enough, i wanted details of original. Please do not ignore, email is manisha_pawar@hotmail.com